Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you understand and accept these terms. Do not use this website if you do not accept or understand these terms.
1. Legal Terms
- All content on this website is owned or permission to use has been obtained by the Avis Team.
- Any commercial use of the material or data including any publications, articles, Avis Team’s name, trademark or logos, on this website in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, without prior written consent of Avis Team is specifically forbidden.
- Deep linking to this website is strictly prohibited without the prior written authority of Avis Team.
- The information, data or material that is contained on this website may not be used, downloaded, duplicated, redistributed, retransmitted, removed, modified or altered in any respect, merged with other data or be supplemented with additional information or published in any form, in whole or in part for commercial use.
- The user acknowledges that he/she does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading Avis Team website material.
2. Lawful Use
If you wish to request Avis Team’s prior written consent (which may be withheld in Avis Team’s sole discretion) to use any information, material or data for commercial use, please contact Avis Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Users of the Avis Team website shall use the website for lawful purposes only. The user shall not post or transmit through the website any material which:
- disrupts or interferes with another person’s use of this site;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law; or
- contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services, unless Avis Team has expressly approved such material in advance of its transmission.
3. Intellectual Property
Avis Team owns the Avis Team trademark that is displayed on this site. Nothing contained on this site gives any user the right or licence to use any trademark displayed on this site without the express permission of Avis Team. This site is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Avis Team website for commercial or public purposes.
4. Links and Third Party Content
Deep linking to this website is strictly prohibited without the prior written authority of Avis Team.
Links on the Avis Team website to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience. If you use these links, you will leave the Avis Team website. Avis Team is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to Avis Team’s website. Avis Team does not control any of these sites or their content and Avis Team does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, as well as any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer of Liability and Warranty
While Avis Team makes every effort to ensure that the material on this site is current and accurate, Avis Team cannot guarantee that the website will be free from errors. In addition, Avis Team reserves the right to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of features, at any time without notice or liability. You acknowledge that your use or reliance on the Avis Team website or materials is at your own risk.
The Avis Team website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Controlling Law
309 Lakeshore Road East
Oakville, ON L6J 1J3